Thursday, September 22, 2011

The hell with the dog, This is all about a boy and his knives

As you already know or if your new, are sure to find out I am a knife nut. Yes, yes its true I like making knives, now I'm not by any means a "master blade smith" and most of my knives will never see the pages of a premier knife magazine. However I believe you could say i make common sense knives. Ya know knives that cut stuff, and usually pretty well. I'm not that guy that carries a knife because it looks cool, I carry it as a tool.. a most handy tool that serves many functions from carving on a stick (commonly known as "whittlin" in some southern circles) to self defense.
 Some that know me may even agree that I become overly critical when it comes to some of the more "Useless pieces of manufactured crap" available every where from the Internet to the corner market down the road. Nobody seems to take pride in the knife in their pocket or on there belt anymore, Long gone are the days of daddy passing down that prized old timer jack knife to his son, you know the one his father gave him. so here it is, a small tribute to the beautiful in function not fashion, here's to the worlds oldest weapon and tool still in use today...

No comments:

Post a Comment