Wednesday, September 21, 2011

days gone by

Well I've decided for lack of pictures and too many projects I would expand this blog to include  more of my "shed born works". what better way to start than with the past...you know just like a bad episode of friends...

Lets start here. one of the few knives i ever made that came out truly pretty. Nothing but an old Nicholson file, some micarta(laminated cloth in many layers) and as always a few beers,
Here's a couple of old friends...the big boys some are still with me and some with family...You know who you are, say hi for me.(Mom)

Hasn't been all knives either, I'm sure the family remembers Christmas and all the friends remember Halloween...Mad max eat your heart out. Well for now that's a post. More to come.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea expanding the topic. You always have so many things (irons) in the fire to share.

    ReplyDelete